● The #1 knife that he relies on when he’s in dire circumstances and the different tasks this knife must be able to do. (This ain’t no pocket knife or $20 knife from Walmart.)
● The ingenious hack you can do with your knife that involves a log that will allow you to have fresh drinking water.
● The correct way to make a signal fire and the exact number you need. (One signal is absolutely not a good idea.)
● Why you must build an arrow with your knife in a survival situation. (This has nothing to do with hunting for food or anything like that.)
● A common mistake people make when a crisis first starts and the exact action you must take to significantly increase your odds of making it out alive.
● The strange item EJ found under a tree that allowed him to turn swamp water into fresh drinking water. (There’s a good chance you have this item at home.)
● The right way to set up signal markers with your knife to help you get rescued if you’re lost in the woods.
● How a regular plastic water bottle and a knife can give you one of the most critical survival items ever, that can help you with shelter or even catching food.
● Endless fire? Thanks to your knife and a simple can, EJ shows you a clever hack so you don’t have to worry about building fires all the time.
● How to build a simple trap with your knife that’ll allow you to catch small game so you don’t starve to death in a crisis.
● The shadow stick method that will help you from getting lost in a crisis. This primitive method could mean the difference between dying alone or finding your way to safety.
● 3 critical marks to make with your knife that allows rescuers to locate you quicker.
● The hasty shelter you can quickly make with your knife when you’re dead tired to ensure you still have protection at night. (You see EJ do this after walking for hours in the woods without food or water.)
● The perfect bedding material when you’ve got to spend the night on the ground (that’ll give you comfort) and so you won’t freeze to death.
● How EJ used a disgusting can of dog food and his knife to take care of the single most important survival need to make it out of the woods alive. (He definitely did not eat the dog food.)
● How a knife and a lightning strike helped EJ survive a potentially deadly situation. (This will definitely open your eyes to putting everything to use during a life and death encounter.)
● The amazing fire-starting method that I can pretty much guarantee you’ve never seen before that EJ uses to start a fire. (It has nothing to do with matches or any other fire-starting gadget.)
● Do you know how to make a “snake stick” to hunt animals (or humans)? Watch EJ use his knife to quickly put together this deadly weapon.
● The #1 option for firewood and how to craft this with your knife.
● Why all elite soldiers know a simple item you must keep close to your body. (This will help you quickly start a fire and does not involve any kind of fire starter.)
● How to have an instant survival meal thanks to a certain plant you’ve probably never, ever considered eating. (You’ll see EJ chow down on this meal and how he uses his knife to easily prepare it.)